Ledge Light announces more COVID-19 vaccination clinics
Ledge Light Health District and Community Health Center Inc. have announced the scheduling of more pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics.
No appointment, insurance or ID needed are needed. Those who get vaccinated will receive a $20 gift card. Scheduled clinics include:
• 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Community Resource & Health Fair, Walls Clarke Temple AME Zion Church, 16 Belden St., New London (Pfizer for 12+ or Johnson & Johnson for 18+)
• 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Central Park, Central Avenue, Groton (Moderna for 18+ or J&J)
• 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday, Ledge Light Health District, 216 Broad St., New London (Moderna or J&J)
• 3 to 7 p.m. Friday, Progress Point Apartments, 152 Laurel Drive, New London (Pfizer or J&J)
• 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday, July 31, The Dream Market, Mercer Street, New London (Pfizer or J&J)
Stories that may interest you
Beatrice Jennette said her own personal experience drove her to found a program to empower young girls.
A view from the Laurel Hill Bridge, looking down Water Street, circa the 1970s.
In the 31 years of the program, the Coast Guard Foundation has paid out more than $6 million to over 1,400 college-aged young adults.